Friday, September 21, 2012

Halloween Postcards!!!

Poe and a flute (for lack of a permanent title)
I worked on my Halloween Post Cards today. I made three....I think I might have gotten alittle carried away with the layering.....but it was sooooo much fun!  I used Constance Taylor's freebies.  She makes it soooo easy to put colorful cards together really quick.  Love, love, love her work!!! (Thank you so much!!)
For Suzee Que

The above is entitled Suzee Que.  It is a freebie from Suzee Que.

Dear Ethel
Last but not least.....my Dear Ethel card.   Again this was made with Constance Taylors freebie sheets.  I just had to stop adding layers and merge finally.  It is a very good day when I have enough time to get THREE cards done....Yeah!!!!!! 












2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! Digital? Either way, they are just beautiful.

    c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Ma'am, they are digital. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete