Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Digital Halloween

 
 
 
 
These cute babies are ready for Halloween.  They are adorned with their witches hat and crowns.  
 
 
 
 
Another card I made for the swap.  I drew the moon with charcoal on a book page and distressed the edges with some Tim Holtz Distress Ink.  I then cut out the image and scanned.  I applied to a spooky background I created with Photoshop.  The scary clown is from Alpha Stamps: http://www.alphastamps.com/p4445/Skeleton_Slides_Collage_Sheet/product_info.html
I love this skeleton clown and used him in many of my Halloween creations. Added one of my favorite E.A.Poe quotes to the card.
 
 

 
 
 
Here is the clown again with another image I obtained from Alpha stamps...the awesome witches.  I have always loved this witch scene, couldnt wait to do something with it!   Had to add alittle text for the clown :))

No comments:

Post a Comment