Wednesday, June 4, 2014

WIP - a revision







A couple of days ago I posted "A Mothers Love".  After looking at it awhile I decided I wasnt too happy with it, actually I wasnt happy with most of it.  About the only thing I was happy with was the little girls face. So, today I have been working very hard to revise it.  This is what I have come up with......the only thing that stayed intact was the little girls face, everything else was reworked.  Now, the little girl is in her tutu that mom makes her wear, but she has not given up her red and white stripe tights or her converse shoes.  Mom is not exactly pleased at this very moment.  Hopefully tomorrow I will finish this, but I am intentionally leaving everything kinda rough and muted as to highlight the little girl.

Have a good one!






2 comments:

  1. The striped socks and the converse shoes are awesome...in a tutu. How precious!

    ReplyDelete